Accounting firm servicing Chicago
Serving mid-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations in the Chicago market, Dugan + Lopatka (D+L) is a top choice for those searching for “accounting firm Chicago,” “accounting firms Chicago,” “audit firm Chicago,” “top accounting firms Chicago” and “public accounting firms Chicago.”
What makes D+L different? For nearly 50 years, our unique combination of industry expertise, comprehensive services and personalized communication has made us a top Chicago accounting firm and one of the leading audit firms in Chicago, IL. From financial planning and tax consulting to outsourced accounting solutions, we help your business navigate critical decisions and prepare for the future.
Serving Clients from Chicago’s Top Industries
While the Chicago market is huge, what really makes the city special is its diversity. From healthcare and professional services to education, real estate, administrative + support services, and finance + insurance, Chicago is home to a huge variety of growing industries—each with their own challenges and opportunities. (Learn more about Chicago’s past, present and future on the City of Chicago website.)
As one of the best accounting firms in Chicago, our CPAs leverage decades of experience in these industries to bring our clients the specialized knowledge and services they need to succeed. To date, D+L has served more than 5,000 businesses and nonprofits. Every day, our CPAs bring more than 600 years of combined experience to help our clients achieve their goals.
Providing the Services Chicago’s Businesses + Nonprofits Need
Chicago is a highly competitive market. To help our clients keep up and pull ahead, we offer a wide range of services tailored to their unique needs. Some of our key services include:
- Accounting & Advisory
- Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Outsourced Accounting + Consulting Services
- Tax Compliance & Planning
- Specialized Services
Employing Top Chicago Talent
As one of the leading Chicago accounting firms and Chicago audit firms, D+L employs top talent from some of the city’s outstanding universities, including: DePaul University, Northeastern University, University of Illinois at Chicago, and East-West University.
At D+L, our team thrives in a flexible, family-friendly environment that puts health and well-being first while helping each employee achieve their career and personal goals. If you’d like to join our growing team, explore job openings on our careers page now.
Service Area Map
Dugan + Lopakta CPAs services all of the Chicagoland region and beyond, including Chicago zip codes 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605, 60606, 60607, 60661, 60662, 60654, 60610, 60622, 60612, 60608, 60616, 60614, and all others.
Making a Difference in the Chicago Community
As an accounting firm in Chicagoland, we know that we wouldn’t be the firm we are today without the support of the Chicago community. We’re proud to give back by supporting several nonprofit organizations in the area, including:
- Community Involvement in Chicago
- Breaking Ground: For more than 23 years, this Chicago organization has helped low-income communities increase their number of homeowners by providing thoughtful general contracting services. Learn more about the Breaking Ground mission.
- Alphonsus Parish, Social Committee: An active, hands-on community, the St. Alphonsus parish gives back to Chicago’s neighborhoods through a number of altruistic events and activities throughout the year. Learn more about some of the social groups at St. Alphonsus here.
- YMCA of Metro Chicago: Serving more than 200,000 individuals, the YMCA of Metro Chicago is seen as an essential leader in local neighborhoods. Today, the organization focuses its programs on four key mission anchors: academic readiness, character development, violence prevention and fitness and healthy living. Learn more about their mission.