Serving As Your Trusted Advisor
Professional service providers such as lawyers, architects, accountants, financial advisers, engineers, and consultants, among others, all have one common thread – each devotes time and money to providing knowledge-based services to their clients.
While people are commonly our most valued assets, each professional firm’s knowledge and collective skills are unique. Since 1974, with service being the foundation of our business, Dugan & Lopatka has provided the accounting, tax and business services needed by the professional services industries.
Services We Provide Our Professional Service Clients
- Business advisory and evaluation services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Marketing and business development consulting
- Succession and ownership transfer planning
- Wealth management solutions
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Mergers and acquisitions