An accounting firm made for manufacturers
In today’s market, manufacturers must be agile, forward-thinking and capable of finding creative solutions to complex problems. Shouldn’t you expect the same of your accounting firm?
As manufacturers face a fast-paced, dynamic business climate, Dugan + Lopatka is rising to the challenge, leveraging over 50 years of industry experience to deliver a comprehensive range of financial, tax and consulting services. Using a team-based approach – where a dedicated group of professionals bring various skills and perspectives to the table – we help you maximize your profitability and achieve key business objectives. You tell us your goals; we leverage our combined skills and expertise to make them happen.
Over the years, our team has advised a diverse group of large and mid-sized manufacturers, from the makers of electronic and electrical equipment to fabricated metals, adhesives and many others. Along the way, we’ve experienced first-hand the value of good communication, flexibility and proactivity. These traits define our approach today.
Services We Provide Our Manufacturing Clients
- Flexible, year-round communication (we don’t charge for routine phone calls or emails)
- Inventory management and controls
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Capital budgeting and analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- Research and development tax credit studies
- Inventory capitalization rules
- Income tax depreciation
- Various tax credits and job incentive initiatives
INDUSTRY UPGRADE: A GUIDE FOR MANUFACTURERS
In this 3-part series, the accounting experts of D+L break down key financial concepts that every manufacturer should know. Click or tap Part 1, 2 or 3 below to start learning.
Part 1: How to Assess Your Needs
In Part 1, you will learn:
- How to read your financial statements.
- How to use financial ratios.
- How to create a robust capital expenditure plan.
Part 2: How to Create a Better Cost-Benefit Analysis
In Part 2, you will learn:
- How CBAs can help you make smarter decisions.
- The best practices for creating CBAs.
- How to create your own CBA in 3 easy steps.
Part 3: How to Finance Your Equipment
In Part 3, you will learn:
- The most common financing options for manufacturers.
- How to choose the right option for you.
- How to leverage the R&D tax credit when making your purchase.