An accounting firm made for manufacturers
In today’s market, manufacturers must be agile, forward-thinking and capable of finding creative solutions to complex problems. Shouldn’t you expect the same of your accounting firm?
As manufacturers face a fast-paced, dynamic business climate, Dugan & Lopatka is rising to the challenge, leveraging nearly 50 years of industry experience to deliver a comprehensive range of financial, tax and consulting services. Using a team-based approach – where a dedicated group of professionals bring various skills and perspectives to the table – we help you maximize your profitability and achieve key business objectives. You tell us your goals; we leverage our combined skills and expertise to make them happen.
Over the years, our team has advised a diverse group of large and mid-sized manufacturers, from the makers of electronic and electrical equipment to fabricated metals, adhesives and many others. Along the way, we’ve experienced first-hand the value of good communication, flexibility and proactivity. These traits define our approach today.
Whether it’s labor shortages, equipment investment, cashflow management, supply chain issues, or disruptive new technologies, we’re ready to help you navigate whatever tomorrow brings.
- Services We Provide Our Manufacturing Clients
- Flexible, year-round communication (we don’t charge for routine phone calls or emails)
- Inventory management and controls
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Capital budgeting and analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- Research and development tax credit studies
- Inventory capitalization rules
- Income tax depreciation
- Various tax credits and job incentive initiatives
- INDUSTRY UPGRADE: A GUIDE FOR MANUFACTURERS
In this 3-part series, the accounting experts of Dugan & Lopatka break down key financial concepts that every manufacturer should know. Click or tap Part 1, 2 or 3 below to start learning.
Part 1: How to Assess Your Needs
In Part 1, you will learn:
- How to read your financial statements.
- How to use financial ratios.
- How to create a robust capital expenditure plan.
Part 2: How to Create a Better Cost-Benefit Analysis
In Part 2, you will learn:
- How CBAs can help you make smarter decisions.
- The best practices for creating CBAs.
- How to create your own CBA in 3 easy steps.
Part 3: How to Finance Your Equipment
In Part 3, you will learn:
- The most common financing options for manufacturers.
- How to choose the right option for you.
- How to leverage the R&D tax credit when making your purchase.