- ABOUT MATT
Matt Sepiol is a manager in Dugan & Lopatka’s Audit & Review Department. He performs audits of small to midsize privately-held companies in industries as varied as technology, construction, freight, and manufacturing. He also participates in audits for not-for-profit groups including health and welfare organizations and foundations, and employee benefit plans including 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, defined benefit plans, and health and welfare plans.
- Masters of Science in Accounting, Governors State University (2014).
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting, Governors State University (2013).
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois.
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
In his free time, Matt enjoys playing recreational league soccer. He also loves hiking and has visited Alaska’s Denali National Park and Yosemite National Park in California.
- AN INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT MATT
Matt has run two half marathons. He is also a fan of the Arsenal Football Club, a professional soccer team based in London, England, that plays in the Premier League, the top flight of English football. He will sometimes wake up at 6 a.m. to watch them live on TV.
Manager, Audit & Review DepartmentBack