CPA in Joliet, IL: Practical, Personal + Proactive
At Dugan + Lopatka, what matters to our clients is what matters to us. That means we tailor our services to meet your business’ needs and focus on the things that are most important to you. Like building a smarter, more productive, more proactive business that’s ready to pursue its goals today and face the challenges of tomorrow.
Which is better: the capabilities of a big accounting firm or the personalized service of smaller firms? At D+L, we don’t make you choose. Instead, we offer all the services your business might need, from business advisory and outsourced accounting to mergers and acquisitions, tax preparation, tax planning, and a range of specialized solutions—delivered by experts you know and trust.
Over the last five decades, Dugan + Lopatka has made a name for itself across the Chicagoland region as a trusted and personal accounting firm that puts the needs of our clients first. We have partnered with more than 5,000 businesses and nonprofit organizations from a variety of industries and sub-sectors. Today, we leverage our years of experience to bring world-class financial-management services to every client.
Keep scrolling to learn more about who we are and how we approach our work. When you’re ready to connect, scroll to the bottom of this page for our contact information.
Why is Personal Service so Important?
While some accounting firms are siloed from their clients’ day-to-day, we work right alongside your management team, giving advice, learning about the inner workings of your business, and helping you truly understand your financial data. By learning what makes your business unique and being closely involved in the decision-making process, we can help you see issues from a financial perspective and make decisions with confidence.
Finances are personal – as personal as your business – and we believe that financial management should be personal, too.
Powerful Capabilities + People You Trust
Another thing that makes us different is our people. Our Certified Public Accountants have years of experience in our clients’ industries that they leverage every step of the way.
While our clients often have a single point of contact to keep things simple, we work together as a truly collaborative team. That means, when you work with one of our CPAs, your business is benefitting from the combined knowledge, experience and resources of every expert at our firm.
Our Industry Expertise Means Better, More Personal Service
Our team consists of a diverse group of CPAs who have years of experience in many of our clients’ key industries. As your partner, we tap into this experience to bring a nuanced perspective to the table, help you identify opportunities others would miss, and guide you through challenges that can only be solved by an expert who truly understands your business and your industry. Our experience gives you and edge.
Our CPAs have partnered with mid-sized businesses, small businesses and nonprofit organizations across a wide range of industries and sub-sectors. That includes many of the top industries in the Joliet area, such as Health Care and Social Assistance, Retail Trade, Manufacturing, Transportation and Warehousing, and Educational Services, among others. Our industry expertise, when combined with our financial knowledge and world-class capabilities, enables us to provide the best possible services for our clients.
To learn more about our industry-specific work and specialties, take a look at our Industries We Serve page.
Our Core Services
We provide a wide range of financial-management services, tailored to your needs and your budget. Our core services include:
- Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations. Our team conducts hundreds of audits each year for businesses and nonprofit organizations, including financial statement audits, nonprofit audits and single audits, among others. We pride ourselves on being thorough and on-time, while communicating our results in a way that all stakeholders can understand. Learn more about our Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations.
- Tax Services: Compliance & Planning. We help your organization minimize its tax burden and ensure compliance, while developing strategies, processes and procedures that reduce risk and help you prepare for the future. Learn more about our Tax Services.
- Accounting & Advisory. Our trusted advisors work directly with your management team to help you analyze financial data, improve your efficiency and productivity, and develop strategies that position your business for long-term success. Key services include cash flow management, financial management, outsourced accounting support, KPI’s and industry benchmarking, and financial statement preparation, among others. Learn more about our Accounting & Advisory Services.
- Specialized Services. We bring a variety of specialized and niche skills to the table to serve our clients. Some of these services include real estate cost segregation studies, insurance policy reviews, assistance with filing state and local taxes, and personal wealth management. Learn more about our Specialized Services.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Our CPAs have helped clients navigate hundreds of deals. Whether your business is considering buying or selling, we work alongside you to perform due diligence, analyze the long-term impact of a deal, identify risks, and make decisions with clarity and confidence. Learn more about our Mergers & Acquisitions Services.
- Outsourced Accounting Services. From basic bookkeeping to CFO- or controller-level services, our team provides cost-effective outsourced services tailored to your needs. Learn more about our Outsourced Accounting Services.
Service Area Map for Joliet, Illinois
At Dugan + Lopatka, we serve businesses and nonprofit organizations across the Chicagoland region, including the following Joliet zip codes: 60403, 60410, 60421, 60431, 60432, 60433, 60434, 60434, 60436, 60442, 60447, 60457, 60544 and 60586. In addition to those listed here, we serve all other zip codes in and around the Chicagoland region.
Connect with Our Team
Are you searching for accounting firms near Joliet, IL or tax accountants in Joliet? Contact D+L today to learn how we can tailor our services to meet your business’ needs.