Associate, Accounting + Advisory Services DepartmentBack
- About Vasilios
Vasilios Kanakaris is an associate in Dugan + Lopatka’s Accounting & Advisory Services Department. In his role, Vasilios assists clients with their monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting work, QuickBooks entries, and GAAP accounting. Additionally, he prepares financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns, and assists in compilation engagements.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Elmhurst University, 2020
- Professional Memberships
- Illinois CPA Society Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Member
- Hobbies & Personal Interests
Vasilios enjoys travel, sports, and staying active.
- Interesting Tidbit About Vasilios
Vasilios is a professional paintball player!