- ABOUT MIKE
He assists clients in such industries as real estate, manufacturing, construction, distributors, non-profits, and professional services through all stages of the accounting process – providing them with transactional services, controller services, and CFO services.
Mike also offers consulting expertise on monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting services including the following:
- Payroll – assist with compliance and payroll tax filings.
- Sales tax.
- Covenant monitoring.
- Budgeting, forecasting, benchmarking, and cash flow analysis.
- Analysis of financial statements and ratios to help improve the business.
- Client assessments to review its entire accounting process and to make suggestions for improvement.
- Quickbooks support, Intacct support, set up accounting systems.
In addition, Mike offers our clients financial statement compilations and reviews, prepares business tax returns and tax planning and conducts due diligence for mergers and acquisition transactions.
Mike offered invaluable input in the launch of our Outsourced Accounting practice.
- PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Mike is a Certified Public Accountant and member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Illinois CPA Society.
He is a licensed certified public accountant as received the designation as a Chartered Global Management Accountant™ (CGMA), the global designation for management accountants.
Mike is also a Quickbooks certified Pro Advisor, a Sage Intacct certified Accounting Specialist, and a Sage Intacct certified Implementation Specialist.
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (2007).
- Northern Illinois University, Masters of Accounting Science (2008).
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Illinois.
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Mike is an avid fan of the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, and the Chicago Bears. He is also an English Premier League soccer fan and follows Tottenham Hotspur.
He also enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife and young daughters, including watching Cubs and Spurs games, going to the zoo and playing with Riley, their family beagle.
Mike stays active through biking, running, and weightlifting and has competed in duathlon races. He also enjoys outdoor activities including hiking and camping.
Principal, Outsourced Accounting and Accounting & Advisory Services DepartmentsBack