- ABOUT EILEEN
Eileen is a staff accountant in Dugan & Lopatka CPA’s Tax Department. She has been with the firm since 2002 and prepares personal, trust and gift tax returns.
- PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Eileen is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the Illinois CPA Society.
- Eileen currently serves on the board of directors of Just Live, Inc., a nonprofit that focuses on mental health education and suicide prevention efforts in southeast Wisconsin. She also volunteers for the Lily Lake Summerhaven Association, a community events organization in Wisconsin.
- Nobert College, Bachelor of Business Administration (1979)
- Northern Illinois University, Master of Science in Taxation
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Eileen enjoys spending time with her granddaughter and other family members at her home in Wisconsin. She also enjoys staying active, walking her dogs and reading about various historical events.
Associate, Tax DepartmentBack