One of the top accounting firms in Wheaton
Looking for a CPA in Wheaton, IL? For nearly 50 years, Dugan + Lopatka (D+L) has served mid-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations in and around the Wheaton community. From our roots in Wheaton – where we were headquartered for 34 years – to today, we support clients in the community with our unique combination of deep industry expertise, excellent communication and comprehensive services.
From financial planning and tax return preparation to financial analysis and more, we help your organization navigate critical Change Moments and prepare for the future.
Serving Clients from Wheaton’s Leading Sectors
Wheaton is a fast-growing community in Chicago’s western suburbs with a thriving downtown, a diverse business community, and a uniquely collaborative environment. Having served Wheaton’s businesses and nonprofits for nearly 50 years – as well as serving on a number of local boards and organizations – D+L is deeply engrained in the community. That allows us to leverage key connections and a local perspective to better-serve our clients.
As accountants in Wheaton, IL, we serve organizations from several key industries in the area, including healthcare, public administration, education, retail and professional services. Over the decades, we have served more than 5,000 businesses and nonprofits, including many in the Wheaton area. We understand the unique challenges businesses in Wheaton face and use our knowledge to help them navigate difficult decisions and complex financial terrain.
Providing Comprehensive Financial Services to Wheaton, IL
Wheaton is home to a diverse community of businesses and nonprofit organizations, each with unique challenges and opportunities. To support our Wheaton clients, we provide a comprehensive range of services tailored to their needs. That includes:
- Outsourced Accounting
- Tax Compliance & Planning and Tax Preparation
- Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations
- Accounting & Advisory
- Specialized Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Employing Top Wheaton Talent
Another way D+L supports the communities we serve is by employing local talent. Over the years, we have employed numerous CPAs from across the Chicagoland area, including Wheaton and surrounding cities.
If you’re interested in joining our team, you can learn more about our flexible work environment and explore current job openings on our careers page.
Service Area Map
Dugan + Lopakta CPAs services all of the Chicagoland region and beyond, including Wheaton zip codes 60187 and 60189.
Giving Back to the Wheaton Community
One of the things that makes Wheaton special is the area’s strong sense of community. While the local market is competitive, leaders from businesses and nonprofits across Wheaton collaborate to support one another and uplift the community around them.
At D+L, we recognize that we wouldn’t be the accounting firm we are today without the support of Wheaton. We give back by serving on several local boards and supporting nonprofits in the area, including:
- Community Involvement in Wheaton
- The DuPage County Board: Responsible for managing DuPage County funds, the Board helps maintain a high quality of life and business friendly environment across DuPage. Learn more about the DuPage County Board and their responsibilities.
- Giving DuPage: This local organization coordinates hundreds of volunteer programs throughout DuPage County, offering countless opportunities for individuals, businesses and faith-based organizations to make a difference. See how they make an impact.
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital: Marianjoy provides intensive rehabilitation and medicine to individuals who have suffered from strokes, spinal cord injuries and other injuries and disorders. Explore their programs.
- Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans: Founded in 2007, this non-profit agency provides community outreach, housing and other services to help houseless and at-risk veterans achieve independence. Read one of their success stories here.
- Peoples Resource Center: A team of more than 2,600 PRC volunteers provide nutritious food and other necessities for tens of thousands of DuPage residents. Learn more about their mission and history.
- Western DuPage Exchange Club: This local group supports numerous nonprofit organizations and programs across DuPage County.
- Wheaton Rotary Club: Founded in 1959, the Wheaton Rotary Club Founded in 1959, the Wheaton Rotary Club provides college scholarships, school supplies for children, COVID-19 relief for local nonprofits and other critical services. Learn more about their work.