CPA in Schaumburg: Specialized, Proactive + Personal
To succeed in today’s business world, you can’t afford to sit back and react. You need to take a proactive approach—anticipating the future and planning for it, developing strategies that will help your business achieve its goals today and be ready to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
At Dugan + Lopatka, we help you do just that.
One of the top accounting firms in Schaumburg, IL, we have partnered with more than 5,000 businesses and nonprofit organizations across Chicagoland and beyond. Today, we leverage our decades of experience, alongside a comprehensive range of services and specialized, industry-focused skills, to help your business be more efficient, productive, proactive, and ready for the future.
We provide a wide range of accounting and financial management services, from auditing and tax services to business advisory, mergers and acquisitions, and even outsourced accounting. Whatever your business needs, we have the skills and services to support you.
Working directly with your management, we help your business capitalize on tax-savings opportunities, navigate business decisions with clarity and confidence, and leverage financial data to gain a competitive advantage.
Continue reading to learn more about our services, our approach, and how to get in touch.
What makes D+L different?
Beyond providing a wide range of financial-management services, our Certified Public Accountants bring a unique perspective to the table. We live and work in the communities we serve, including Schaumburg, where we have done business for nearly 50 years. As a local, mid-sized organization, we understand the conditions in which you do business. This gives us greater context and allows us to deliver better guidance from a place of authentic understanding.
Core Services: Helping You Meet Today’s Challenges + Prepare for Tomorrow
At D+L, our team provides all the accounting and financial-management services you need. While our services are flexible and differ for every client, our core solutions include:
- Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations. Each year, our experienced team conducts hundreds of audits for businesses and nonprofit organizations across a range of industries. That includes single audits, nonprofit audits, employee benefit plan (ERISA) audits, and audited financial statements, among others.
We help make the auditing process as smooth as possible by delivering our reports on-time, communicating our results in a way that you and your stakeholders can understand, and helping you make informed decisions. In addition, we have a low staff turnover rate, which means you will likely have the same CPAs you know and trust working with you each year.
Learn more about our Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations.
- Tax Services: Compliance & Planning. Our team of trusted CPAs leverages a deep knowledge of the tax code along with industry-specific and local expertise to help reduce your tax burden and ensure compliance.
We believe that the best approach is a proactive approach. Whether it’s an individual or business tax planning, a tax credit or deduction opportunity, or a succession and ownership transfer, we help you develop personalized strategies that really work, so you can feel confident about the future.
Learn more about our Tax Services.
- Accounting & Advisory. As your trusted partner, we go beyond the numbers, using specialized expertise and insights to help you navigate complex challenges, improve your efficiency, and gain a competitive advantage. Some of our core accounting & advisory services include: financial statement preparation, outsourced accounting support, QuickBooks support, accounting process assessments, KPI’s and industry benchmarking, cash flow management, and financial management, among others.
Learn more about our Accounting & Advisory Services.
- Specialized Services. From providing personalized wealth-management to helping you capitalize on tax-savings opportunities, we often go beyond the traditional role of a business-focused CPA firm to provide the services our clients need. Some of our most common specialized services include: exploring and applying for credits, such as the Research & Experimentation Tax Credit or the 179D Energy Efficient Tax Credit; real estate cost segregation, insurance policy review, state and local taxes, fiduciary income tax, and personal wealth management services.
Learn more about our Specialized Services.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Whichever side of the deal you find yourself on, we work with you to identify potential risks, perform due diligence, analyze data, map-out the long-term outcomes of a deal, and set you up for success. Our team has helped clients navigate hundreds of mergers and acquisitions, and we have the skills, experience and specialized knowledge to help you make your next deal with clarity and confidence.
Learn more about our Mergers & Acquisitions Services.
- Outsourced Accounting Services. Whether you need simple bookkeeping services or the full capabilities of a finance department, our Outsourced Accounting Services provides everything you need at an affordable cost. Our solutions are tailored to your business, so you’re never paying for services you don’t need, and can be adjusted at any time.
Learn more about our Outsourced Accounting Services.
Financial Pros Specialized in Your Industry
Our diverse team includes CPAs who specialize in our clients’ industries, such as professional services, administrative service and retail, among others. Together, we leverage our specialized knowledge to help our clients manage nuanced challenges and identify opportunities others would miss.
As a firm, we have decades of experience in Schaumburg’s top industries, including Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services; Retail Trade; Accommodation and Food Services; and Health Care and Social Assistance, among others.
To learn more about our specializations, view our Industries We Serve page.
Financial Management for Business Owners
We provide financial management services for both businesses and owners. You can ensure continuity and a cohesive, effective tax strategy by partnering with one firm for both your business and personal finances.
Service Area Map: Schaumburg
As one of the top CPA firms in Schaumburg, IL, we serve a variety of mid-sized businesses, small businesses and nonprofit organizations across the Chicagoland region and beyond. Our service area includes the following Schaumburg zip codes: 60007, 60159, 60168, 60169, 60172, 60173, 60193, 60194, 60195 and 60196, as well as all other zip codes in the area.
Connect with Us.
Are you searching for a tax accountant in Schaumburg, IL? Contact D+L today for auditing, tax, business advisory, M&A and other services, including outsourced accounting. Get in touch.