Arlington Heights CPA: Hands-On Financial Management
For nearly 50 years, Dugan + Lopatka has partnered with thousands of mid-sized companies, small businesses and nonprofit organizations in the Arlington Heights area.
Over our decades of service, the world of business, finance and technology has changed dramatically, but our core approach to financial management remains the same. As a full-service accounting firm, we take a hands-on approach to financial management. We work with your company’s management team to analyze data, prepare tax returns, develop and implement strategies, capitalize on tax-savings opportunities, and make key business decisions with confidence.
Keep scrolling to learn more about our firm, our services and our industry expertise.
Serving Arlington Heights’ Key Industries
Our certified public accountants have decades of experience in the area’s leading industries, including:
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Retail Trade
- Educational Services
Core Financial Management Services
Our team provides a comprehensive range of financial management services tailored to our clients’ needs. That includes the following core services:
- Audit Services, Reviews and Compilations. Our experienced CPAs conduct hundreds of annual audits for our clients, including nonprofit audits, employee benefit plan (ERISA) audits, audited financial statements, and single audits, among others.
We make the audit process as smooth and hassle-free as possible be communicating our results clearly, delivering our reports on-time, and leveraging our expertise to help you make informed decisions based on the results. Explore Dugan + Lopatka’s full range of auditing services here.
- Tax Preparation, Compliance & Planning. Our team takes a hands-on approach to help you ensure compliance and reduce your federal and state tax burden. We work with you directly to develop strategies for individual or business tax planning, pursue tax credit and deduction opportunities, and navigate succession or ownership transfer. Learn more about our customized tax services for businesses and nonprofits.
- Accounting & Advisory. Leveraging our specialized expertise, we partner with you to improve your business’ efficiency, navigate nuanced challenges, and gain an edge in a competitive business environment. Key services include cash flow management, outsourced accounting, industry benchmarking and more. Learn how we can help give your business a competitive edge with accounting and advisory services.
- Specialized Services. We provide a wide range of specialized services to help our clients navigate financial challenges and pursue business opportunities. Some of our most common specialized services include real estate cost segregation studies, state and local taxes, and personal wealth management for business owners. Explore our complete range of specialized services for businesses and business owners.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. In today’s market, navigating mergers and acquisitions is essential for any business strategy. Whether you’re buying a business or selling our own, we help you perform due diligence, identify potential risks, analyze a deal’s potential impact, and develop strategies for success.
Over our decades of service, our CPAs in Arlington Heights have helps clients work through hundreds of deals; we can leverage our experience to help you navigate your next merger or acquisition with confidence. Learn how D+L can help you prepare for and navigate your next M&A deal.
Arlington Heights Accounting: Service Area Map
Our team of experienced CPAs partners with businesses and nonprofit organization in the Arlington Heights area. That includes the following zip codes: 60004, 60005, 60006, 60008, 60056, 60095, as well as all others in the Chicagoland region.
Let’s Talk About Your Business
Are you searching for a tax accountant in Arlington Heights, IL or a CPA in Arlington Heights? Connect with D+L today to discuss how we can help your business make smarter decisions, be more efficient, and strategize for the future.