Reinvest DuPage Grant Program
A grant program to support DuPage County small businesses, nonprofits and independent contractors impacted by COVID-19.
To assist those impacted by COVID-19, DuPage County in conjunction with Choose DuPage, is providing grants to eligible businesses, nonprofits and 1099 workers to use for business expenses such as payroll, utilities, and rent.
Small businesses and nonprofits with annual gross revenue of less than $20 million may apply for a grant up to $50,000.
Independent contractors with annual gross income of less than $250,000, AND more than 50% of their annual gross income coming from 1099 work, may apply for a grant up to $15,000.
TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Are you a business, nonprofit, or 1099 contractor located in DuPage County, Illinois?
- Were you in business as of January 1, 2019?
- Can you demonstrate measurable revenue decline due to COVID-19 for the period beginning January 1, 2019, through December 31, 2019, as compared to January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020? Seasonal revenue fluctuations are not considered qualified COVID-19 reductions.
- If you are a small business or nonprofit, do you have annual gross revenue of less than $20 million?
- If you are a 1099 independent contractor, is your annual gross income less than $250,000 AND does at least 50% of your gross income come from 1099 work?
If you answered YES to all of the above, you could be eligible to receive a grant from this program.
Applications open Monday, June 28, 2021 at 9am CST. To learn more and apply, visit www.choosedupage.com/reinvest-dupage/.
For additional guidance, contact our team of financial experts today.