Rahim Jagshi is a manager in Dugan & Lopatka’s Tax Department. His extensive corporate tax experience includes:
- Corporate tax planning.
- Preparing international forms 8858, 5471/5472 and 1118.
- Review of quarterly tax provisions and assistance with year-end return to provision true ups.
- Experience with numerous corporate transactions, including taxable asset acquisitions, as well as nontaxable acquisitions (e.g., tax-free mergers and stock acquisitions).
- Assistance with federal and state examinations.
- Completion of accurate corporate, individual, and partnershipincome tax returns.
- Extensive income tax provision and ASC740 preparation and review, for both public and nonpublic corporations.
- Review of complex tax workpapers, corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns.
- Review of quarterly income tax estimate workpapers and returns.
- Review client and staff prepared extension calculations.
- Strong experience with multi-state corporate entities
Rahim is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Illinois CPA Society.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois, 1998
- Master of Science in Taxation, DePaul University, 2007
HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Rahim enjoys travel, cooking, and watching football.