- ABOUT NICK
Nick is a Director in our Audit & Review Department. He focuses his practice on annual audits, including ERISA and single audits, and reviews for a variety of clients.
His primary client base includes ERISA engagements and audits of not-for-profits and manufacturing organizations.
Nick works with clients in manufacturing, distribution, retail, start-up technology, and not-for-profit industries.
- PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Nick is a member of both the Illinois CPA Society and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana (2007).
- Master of Accounting Science, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana (2008).
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Nick enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and attending sporting events. As a University of Illinois graduate, he enjoys rooting for the Fighting Illini and also enjoys watching the Chicago Blackhawks.
- AN INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT NICK
During college Nick travelled to New Zealand where he took part in a six-week volunteer restoration project.
Director, Audit + Review DepartmentBack