Neha is a manager in Dugan & Lopatka’s Tax Department. She started her career in public accounting with the Big Four professional service firm KPMG. She has more than 10 years of tax experience in various capabilities with Big Four firms and industry experience preparing and reviewing federal, state and local tax returns for partnership and corporate income tax returns including those for Regulated Investment Companies (RIC) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
Neha is also experienced in the following areas:
- Business and partnership tax consulting.
- Multistate tax planning.
- IRS audit support.
- Due diligence and tax planning for sale and restructuring of businesses.
- Real estate and private equity matters.
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
At KPMG Neha led various lunch and learn sessions for staff and interns on topics including REIT’s, partnerships, and foreign compliance.
- St. John’s University – Master of Science in Taxation (2005)
- St. John’s University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2004)
HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Neha loves spending time with family. Neha loves to travel with her husband and daughter and have been to nine countries. She and her husband look to instill an appreciation for various cultures in their daughter.
AN INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT NEHA
Neha has a realtors license.
Manager, Tax DepartmentBack