- ABOUT MUHAMMAD
Muhammad is a senior associate in Dugan + Lopatka’s Audit & Review Department. He assists clients in real estate, nonprofit and governmental industries and his experience includes client services, accounts payable, account receivables, and grant accounting.
- PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Muhammad received a business development recognition award in 2018 from the accounting firm of CohnReznick LLP.
- East-West University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Cum Laude (2012)
- DePaul University, Master of Science Audit & Advisory Services (2018)
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Muhammad is a National Geographic Channel addict, enjoys gardening, loves reading about history and cultures and is a Chicago Cubs fan. He also enjoys watching cricket in his free time.
- AN INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT MUHAMMAD
He has been an international traveler since 2014 and has travelled to many countries in the Middle East, Europe, North America and Southeast Asia. He also once considered enlisting in the Air Force.
Senior Associate, Audit + Review DepartmentBack