- ABOUT LYNN
Lynn is a manager in Dugan & Lopatka’s Accounting & Advisory Services Department. She assists clients with quarterly and annual accounting work, conducting compilations and reviews of financial statements, Quick Books consulting, business tax planning and tax preparation.
She has assisted many closely held business clients in manufacturing, distribution, and service industries.
- PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Lynn is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Illinois CPA Society. She is also a certified public accountant (May 1995).
- PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Lynn is a former adjunct faculty member of Robert Morris College where she taught accounting courses.
- University of Illinois, BA Secondary English Education.
- Illinois Benedictine University, MBA with Concentration in Finance (1985).
- Northern Illinois University, MS Business Education (1991).
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Illinois.
- HOBBIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Lynn’s personal interests include duplicate bridge, knitting, reading, playing the piano, and following the Chicago Cubs.
Manager, Accounting & Advisory Services DepartmentBack