Staff Accountant & Tax Position
Join a team of innovative financial professionals as we solve complex challenges and lead our clients to success. At Dugan + Lopatka, our people enjoy a culture that is flexible, family-friendly and committed to both your career growth and a healthy work-life balance.
Founded in 1974, D+L serves clients in a variety of industries throughout Chicagoland. As a full-service Public Accounting Firm, we specialize in middle-market, private companies, and nonprofit organizations.
Based in the Chicago western suburbs, we offer the flexibility to work both in the office and remotely. Our modern office space features an airy, open-concept and sleek aesthetic with plenty of healthy amenities including an advanced air-ionization system, fitness facility, coffee bar, and more. Our convenient suburban location is minutes from I-88 with nearby shopping and dining.
We are currently seeking a Staff Associate to join our Client Accounting Services Department.
- Perform compilation engagements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare business and individual income tax returns
- Prepare payroll and sales tax returns
- Provide outsourced accounting services to business clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA eligible preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment