Client Spotlight: SchieleGroup
In 1948, Henry Schiele opened a small print shop in an old barbershop. With two small presses, a desk and a phone, Henry began the modest enterprise that would eventually grow into the integration of 6 companies that make up the Schiele Group. The values by which Henry lived are still what guide us today. They include hard work, personalized service and a drive to always do our best. These values have helped the Schiele Group grow into one of the largest printers in the Chicago area. Today, the Schiele Group is a multi-plant enterprise that produces more than 2 billion pieces of printed materials a year.
SchieleGroup is your one-stop-shop print vendor for any marketing piece— large to small, simple to complex—we have the solution you need. No matter how large our facilities are or how long our equipment list is, it won’t matter if you’re not getting the attention you need.
SchieleGroup delivers unrivaled responsiveness!
- Experience the power of 140 highly proficient experts waiting to help you succeed!
- We’ve seen it all, no matter how complex or unique, we will find a way!
- Phone, in-person, email, text, IM, video chat... however you prefer to communicate, we will!
- Our competitors are also our customers. Top printers in the Midwest bring their work to us!
- Fortune 500 Companies trust us as their one-stop-shop provider of printed communications!
- Superior customer service and your satisfaction is our #1 goal!
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Client Since: 2007
How D&L Serves Them:
Dugan & Lopatka, CPAs provides audit, accounting support, tax and business planning, and tax compliance services to ShieleGroup and individual tax return preparation services to the owners.