Thank you for considering Dugan & Lopatka! We truly are a great company. Our dedication to our team is second to none as witnessed by our extremely low employee turnover.
Seasonal Tax Preparer
Dugan & Lopatka CPAs is looking for a seasonal tax preparer for our office in Wheaton, Illinois. 25+ hours/week from early February through April 15. The potential for a part-time position throughout the year exists. We offer a friendly work environment and a forty year commitment to family. The right candidate must have at least three years of experience preparing individual tax returns.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Independently prepare individual tax returns.
• Communicate with partners and managers on client matters.
• Obtain information and follow up with clients in person or over the phone.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Three years of professional experience preparing individual tax returns.
• Strong interpersonal/verbal/written communications skills.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of CCH ProSystem software a plus.
• Ability to prepare business and fiduciary tax returns a plus.
Auditor Position Now Available!
Dugan & Lopatka is seeking an auditor for a full-time position in our Wheaton, Illinois, office. The primary functions of the position are the performance of audit and review engagements. Candidate will spend time in our offices as well as on-site at numerous client locations, primarily in the western suburbs, working side-by-side with clients and other team members. Our clients are privately-held businesses and non-profits primarily in the Chicagoland area. The position reports to the principals and managers in the firm's Audit & Review Department.
The position requires that the candidate have good people skills, technical knowledge and the ability to multi-task. Bachelor degree required with up to four years of current public accounting firm experience. CPA or CPA candidate a plus. Entry level candidates will be considered.
You are welcome to send us your resume.